Hello my beautiful soul sister ,
If you're the type of woman that's feeling ready to be paid for purpose driven work, whether you have already started your own personal brand business or not - one thing that's a MUST for any kind of online presence is having real, genuine, authentic images of you that truly convey your one-of-a-kind soul, essence, and energy...
Because the truth is, we only have one chance to make a good first impression.
I'm often asked for tips and advice on photo shoots because;
1) I'm a HUGE advocate for investing in high quality, high energy photos right off the bat for anyone even considering starting a personal brand biz online
2) My first ever dream business was destination wedding and boudoir photography, so I am a little bit picky over who I work with and what I expect my photos to look like and more importantly, FEEL like.
I've found the woman who meets (and exceeds!!) every desire I have for my photos and photo shoot experience, so I was SUPER excited when she totally agreed to coming in here and giving us Savvy Soul Sisters some tips and advice for getting the MOST out of our photo shoots!!
Allison from Allison Taylor Creative and I collaborated in bringing our VERY BEST tips, advice, hacks, and inside knowledge on how to;
- get the very MOST out of your next (or very first!) branding shoot
- how to make them more affordable
- common mistakes
- how to feel more CONFIDENT before and during your shoot!
- little known facts
- how to find the right photographer for you
- what to wear
- skin regimen suggestions
- how to flatter body shapes of all sizes
- what to BE SURE you ask your photographer for!
- And so much more (too much to list here!)
Click below to take advantage of this mind blowing advice and tips from the generous Allison Taylor! You'll very likely save a ton of money, time and disappointment by listening to this BEFORE your next shoot!
I've had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of photography from my previous dream biz, and work with a wide variety of photographers over the years, and I can honestly say that Allison Taylor takes the cake for me when it comes to personal brand shoots - hands down.
In fact, I've now photographed with Allison in;
And very soon - the Caribbean at the Wanderpreneur Retreat!
So if this is resonating with your soul in any way, be sure to check out the video we made for you today - as it will be a game changer for your next shoot! <3
We hope you enjoy, beautiful!
Follow Your Heart Always,